IS Project Management Expert
Management, Transformation, Methodology
- Management: Leadership, Persuasion, Decision Maker, Organizer, Coach, Facilitator,
- Communication: International Environments with Various Cultures, Teamwork and Collaborative Work,
- Domains: Governance, Data & Information Management, Security,
- Transformation & Digital: Hybrid & Blended Methodology Implementation.
- Projects Steering: Planning (MS Project, WBS), Earned Value (EVM), PERT, Gantt, Critical Path (CPM), Risks, Quality, Financial Management (Cost & Budget) , Performance (KPI),
- Coordination: Meeting Leader, Committee Organization, Interview,
- Strategic Thinking: 5 forces, PESTEL, Blue Ocean, Portfolio management,
- Change Management: Processes Design, Education Program and Education.
- Elicitation, Analytical Thinking, Modeling (BPMN, UML), Specification & Requirements, Business Case,
- Assessment of an Organization Maturity: Matrix with KPI,
- Knowledge: Synthesis, Documentation, Procedure, Minutes and Reporting,
- Global Vision of an Information System: Daily Technological News Reading.
International Repositories Usage:
- PMBok v6 (PMI),
- Prince2 & Prince2 Agile,
- Agile: Manifesto for Agile Software development,
- Scrum, Kanban.
2016 to 2018 Project & Portfolio Methodology Expert Consultant
Post Luxembourg, Zodiac Aerospace
- Methodology Implementation: Maturity Assessment, Process, Change Management.
2011 à 2018 Program Manager Consultant
Prosodie Capgemini & Sanofi, Thales, Alstom, Bouygues Telecom
- Governance Management, KPI, Budget, Analyse, Planning, Steering Comity, Reporting.
2015 IS Project Director Consultant
Babcock International, GE
- IS/IT Migration (international & multi-cultural) : Analysis, Change Management, Planning.
2003 to 2011 Applicatif, BI & Data Project Manager Consultant
Bolloré Africa Logistics, IBM
- International Management, Design, Specifications, Training.